Returning to TROY

Returning to TROY

Students who have not been enrolled at TROY for a period of time, who plan to return to TROY, should choose a category below which best fits their current situation. In most cases, returning to TROY will require some procedural action for the student. Current TROY students who need to make an information change should do so below.


A student must wait one year from the last attendance to petition for re-admission. A petition to the Dean of the Graduate School is required.

The petition packet must be sent to the Admissions Office and must include:

  1. A letter describing the circumstances that led to academic suspension and give evidence of probable success before being considered for readmission;
  2. Copy of the student's transcript;
  3. Appropriate letters of support from faculty members and documentation of illness, etc.;
  4. Completed Readmission Form.
  5. Send all information to
Complete an Admissions Application and submit official transcripts from any institution attended since attending Troy University.
Apply Now!