2017-2018 Forms

2017-2018 Forms in addition to the FAFSA: for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018 and any terms or sessions within those time frames.
If you are unsure what forms to choose, try "How to Apply" from - Application Steps from the Financial Aid main web page.

You may download the Free Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. You may complete these forms at your PC so that you can control the size of the form for better viewing. We suggest you fax forms only in emergencies as the quality often results in an unreadable document. All too often the wrong (blank) side of the form is faxed to us.

The Department of Education will not make the renewal application process available for the 2017-2018 cycle until October 1, 2016.

If a Federal Financial Aid recipient withdraws before completing 60% of the semester/term, federal regulations require Troy University to return a prorated amount to the Department of Education. The student will be required to pay all or part of any Financial Aid awarded to them.

Apply Now!